Box Top Q&A
Frequently Asked Questions?
- When we submit Box Tops, we have to submit them in groups of 50 Box Tops. (5 sheets of 10 box tops,1 Baggie of 50 Box Tops, etc)
- There are only 2 submission dates a year, Nov and March, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see your Box Top contributions right away on the web. Actually it can take them months to update the totals.
- Yes, you can use a plain sheet of paper to submit Box Tops, but please no more than 10 per page
- You can get updates on Contest totals by checking the Dry Erase Board in the Main Entrance or by checking this website. We cannot guarantee how quick we will be to update the info.
- Regarding the Box Top Contests, your child will not get credit for expired Box Tops, or labels that are not for Box Tops (Campbells, Tysons, etc).
- Regarding contests, your child will get credit for any additional Box Top contributions you send in such as Triple Box Tops (like a Box Top but is worth more than the 10cents) or extra Box Tops earned receipts from your local stores.
- On paper: Tape is best. Glue is good. Do not staple.
- Please, please put your Child’s full name (only 1 child), grade and Teacher on all sheets, baggies, etc. If they come apart we have no way of knowing who the Box Tops belong to.
- Only 1 student can get credit for the Box Tops submitted. If you write 2 Students names, only the first name written will get credit for the submission.
- Yes, the Market Place on the Box Tops website is great! The school will get $ for purchases you make. Using Market Place does not affect your purchase (it’s just like ordering from the website if you didn’t use Market Place…same pricing, same sales, same return policy, etc….you don’t need to worry, there are no negative consequences for the consumer.
- You can always check to see how Highland is doing by logging into the Box Tops for Education website at www.btfe.com . Signing up is easy & only takes a minute.